Key Investment Insights
1. Prime location on the Southern Gold Coast, overlooking a popular surfing beach.
2. High occupancy rate with a large percentage of repeat business.
3. Manageable size with only 24 units in the building and 18 in the rental pool.
4. Established cleaning staff employed.
5. Majority of units finished to a high standard with generous sizes and water views.
6. Well-maintained building with exclusive use office/reception, swimming pool, and spa.
7. Ample storage areas for surf equipment, catering to the surfing community.
8. Supportive and friendly community of like-minded management rights operators.
9. Full training offered by outgoing managers.
10. Large and private wrap-around yard, perfect for children and pets.
11. Rare opportunity to own a unit with a huge backyard.
12. Net profit of $199,278 and remuneration/body corp salary of $40,478.
13. Managers' unit valued at $875,000 with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and 1 car space.
14. Complex type is resort/holiday with 18 holiday units, 5 owner-occupied units, and 1 lockup unit.
15. Long agreement term of 25 years with 19 years remaining.
Management Rights Multiplier: 4.01
ROI Estimate: 24.91%