MAKE AN OFFER, OWNERS WANT IT SOLD AND HUGE PROJECTS AHEAD! - 97HF3
- Opportunity to capitalise on areas projects and make significant $.
- 2,125 m2 approximately - Licensed Hotel
- Traditional style hotel building.
- Ground floor including a front bar area, dining area, kitchen, open plan rear area and toilet facilities plus functional accommodation rooms to the upper floor.
- 11 rooms comprising 6 singles and 5 doubles plus two shared bathroom/toilet facilities.
- Large site with dual street access and balance land component.
- Commercial zoning of balance land would accommodate a wide range of potential uses.
- The property has potential upside and potential for expansion in the event that the various mining ventures proposed for the region do eventually progress to the development and production stages.
Mining ventures proposed for the region:
1. Greenvale’s Alpha Torbanite Project
2. Waratah Coal project
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 97HF3 (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 4582
Key Investment Insights1. Prime location with potential for high profitability due to upcoming mining projects in the region.
2. Large licensed hotel with a traditional style building.
3. Multiple revenue streams including front bar, dining area, kitchen, open plan rear area, and accommodation rooms.
4. Potential for expansion and development on the large site with dual street access.
5. Commercial zoning of balance land allows for a wide range of potential uses.
6. Upside potential and room for growth in the event of mining ventures progressing in the region.
7. Strong demand for accommodation in the area due to the influx of workers for the proposed mining projects.
8. Experienced and knowledgeable broker available for further information and inspection arrangements.
9. Property ID: 97HF3 (quote when enquiring).
10. Property Code: 4582.