Luxury Mordern 4 Bedroom Near New Townhouse in McDowall! Ducted Aircon with 6 zones
This near new modern townhouses is located in a quite cul-de-sac in leafy McDowall. Completed in 2018, with it's modern stylish finish, spacious living areas, spacious bedrooms & private outdoor entertaining area, along with its proximity to local parks, bushland reserve, schools, shops & hospitals, this immaculately presented home is sure to impress!
• 4 bedroom 2 bathroom upstairs
• Main king size bedroom with 2 walk-in wardrobes & ensuite with a double vanity
• Large bedrooms all with built in robes
• Daikin Fully Ducted 6 zones Air Conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Gourmet kitchen with large island stone bench, Westinghouse Appliance, big fridge space
• Three Modern & contemporary bathrooms.
• One bedroom has built-in study desk
• Large covered patio with ceiling fan.
• Double remote lock up garage
• Fully fenced yard
• Pet friendly upon application!
• Ample storage throughout
• Roller Blinds through out,
. Close to the Gallipoli Barracks, one of the largest army bases in Australia.
• Close to local schools including McDowall State School, Northside Christian College, Prince of Peace Lutheran College, Craigslea State school and queen of Apostles Catholic Primary School.
• Walk Distance to local shops, Gym, childcare and parks.
• 50m walk distance to bus stop through side access–Old Northen Road
Located only 11 kilometers from the Brisbane CBD, McDowall offers residents a diverse range of lifestyle amenity.
McDowall's proximity to a number of major health precincts including the Holy Spirit Northside Private Hospital, the North West Private Hospital and Prince Charles Hospital.
The suburb is also located close to the Gallipoli Barracks, one of the largest army bases in Australia.
Furthermore McDowall is well-serviced by both public and private education facilities
Local retail offerings include McDowall Village Shopping Centre and the North-West Plaza, Everton Parks shopping center.
Location: 45 Boulting Street, Mcdowall