AS NEW 4 BED HOME COUNTRY FEEL LARGE BLOCK.
Feast your eyes on this beauty, as new only 5 Years old, 4 bed, 2 bath, High set modern home. With parking facilities for multiple cars. Set on large level 1113 m2 of land.
This really is a small price for a large home, multiple living areas including an alfresco deck off the kitchen, a meals room, A family room, a huge living and dining room, all orientated to allow views of your leafy green rear yard. This residence offers peace and quiet abound, you are out of the rat race but close enough to have access to all that is needed. The upper level offers 4 large carpeted bedrooms, with fans and AC in the main bedroom. There is a great kitchen with walk in pantry. Ensuite with shower and main bathroom with both bath and shower. there is also a separate toilet.
* 2 Story as new home
* Large 1113m2 level block
* Air-conditioning in Lounge room and main bedroom
* Fans in all bed rooms
* Quality Carpet in bedrooms
* Quality tiling throughout living rooms
* Stainless Steel Appliances
* Separate Dining & Lounge rooms
* Main Bedroom Ensuite & Walk in Robe
* Ample Storage Areas upstairs
* Laundry & large garage area downstairs
* Heaps & Heaps of storage downstairs
* 5000 Litre Rain water tank
Currently Rented but Vacant Possession is possible.
Marburg is a rural town in the City of Ipswich and a locality split between the City of Ipswich and the Somerset Region, with Easy access to the Warrego Highway, 20 Minutes to Ipswich, only 15 Minutes to the Brassall shopping complex. there is a plethora of great schools close by as well. Located on a no though road and only 45 Minutes from Brisbane.
You will love the tranquillity and lifestyle this great home offers.
Phone Adam today.
Location: 8 George Street, Marburg
- Rain Water Tank
- Storage Water Tank
- Air Conditioning
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes