Make your Move! Sophisticated Low Maintenance Living in the Exclusive Pavilions
A luxurious townhome with double enclosed garage, multiple outdoor living and modest courtyard located within The Pavilions - the stunning and architecturally designed community in Peregian Springs where you are surrounded by natural beauty and relaxing coastal environment but only minutes from everything you need.
***We are the onsite managers of The Pavilions. Street numbers, Virtual tours & Images are indicative of similar and or near identical properties in The Pavilions and are in most cases not necessarily taken of the actual property.
***Ensure that you register with our office to attend an inspection and obtain the correct address for the inspection.
Additional benefits of this beautiful terrace home include:
* Three spacious bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and en-suite
* Mirrored built-in wardrobes in bedrooms two and three
* Open plan living and dining areas
* Air-condition living and master bedroom
* Fans in bedrooms two and three
* Gourmet kitchen complete with stone bench tops and mirror splash-back
* Stainless steel appliances including gas cook-top, electric oven and dishwasher
* Designer bathrooms with stone bench tops and bespoke hand-crafted vanities
* Guest powder room downstairs
* Double secure remote controlled garage
* High ceilings and LED down-lights throughout
* Fully fenced, low-maintenance peaceful alfresco and private second sunlit courtyard
As a resident of The Pavilions you will enjoy the security of an onsite manager and have the advantage of access to the first class Residents only resort facilities at The Pavilions, including swimming pool, BBQ and community room PLUS access to the facilities of the Ridges Recreational club boasting a 25 m heated swimming pool, gymnasium, tennis courts, community cafe, meeting room and BBQ facilities.
Location is everything and The Pavilions has it all!!
*Just a short stroll from your doorstep Peregian Springs Shopping Center offers everything you need for daily living including a Coles Supermarket
* Walking distance to two childcare centers and two of the most highly regarded schools on the coast – Peregian Springs State School and St Andrew’s Anglican College.
* 5 minutes drive to Peregian & Coolum Patrolled Beaches
* Sunshine Plaza Maroochydore with Myer, 20 mins away
* Bus stop right outside the estate
* Noosa is 10 minutes away
* Peregian Springs Golf Club a short buggy ride away.
Pets may be considered upon application.
Street Numbers and Images may be indicative of near identical properties in The Pavilions and not necessarily taken of the actual property.
Price: $750 weekly
- Hot Water System: gas