Quiet Complex in Pacific Pines-Great Investment Opportunity or a perfect home
Pines Crest, quality Philip Usher 7 years old complex, locates at the highest point of McAuley Parade giving you nice view, extra Quite and Privacy.
- 1 Master bedroom with large WIR & ensuite and has a balcony with views out to Forest
- 2 Generous bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
- 1 Good sized main bathroom with bath/shower and plus an additional guest toilet downstairs.
- Lounge/dining with air conditioning
- Kitchen with quality appliances and massive of storage
- Single lock-up garage with remote control door with internal access to the unit and Second car parking space
- Outdoor undercover patio area and garden
- Gymnasium in complex
- Visitor car parking
- Gas hot water
- Rainwater tank
- On-site manager
- Bus stop at the door
Current long-term tenants($400pw) with lease expiring Feb 2021 who understand they may need to vacate if the buyer is an owner-occupier.
$3,470.88 per year Body Corporate Fees ($66.8 per week approx)
$1,908.80 per year for Council Rates
$936.20 per year For Council Water Connection (water consumption paid the tenant)
$366.00 per year Insurance (through Body Corporate)
10 minutes to everything! Located in the perfect spot with Westfield Helensvale, Woolworths, Coles, Pacific Pines Primary & High Schools, Medical Centres, 7-11 Petrol Stations, Zarraffas, BWS, McDonalds, Subway, Helensvale Train Station, and the M1 for easy access to Brisbane and Northern NSW.
Contact Anthony today for an inspection on 0427 401 602.
*Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.*
Location: 38 / 1 McAuley Parade, Pacific Pines
Price: Offers Over $299,000
- Air Conditioning
- Heating: electric
- Hot Water System: gas