A Rare Opportunity For Buyer To Enter One Of The Most Highly Sought Locations In North Brisbane!
Conveniently set in a quiet location, this spacious and modern townhouse offers private, stylish living with broad appeal to families, young professionals and downsizers alike. Currently rented for $425 per week. This is also a rare 'set and forget' opportunity for smart investors who are looking for a high return investment.
At entry level, discover light-filled open-plan living with ample space for a large dining area. Downstairs guest toilet plus separate internal laundry add convenience. Three carpeted bedrooms upstairs are all generous in size and feature built-in-robes and ceiling fans. Ducted air-con means air-con throughout. The larger master bedroom offering an en-suite bathroom and walk-in-wardrobe. Fully-fenced courtyard with low-maintenance garden provides entertaining space where you can catch the beautiful breezes and is ideal for kids to play in.
Minutes from North Boondall Station and bus stops, surrounded by natural parkland and yet, close to local shops including ALDI and IGA, and prestige schools like St. Joseph's Nudgee College. This fine residence will no doubt attract close attention from serious buyers, so call us now to arrange for an inspection!
- Spacious Living and Dining area
- Separate toilet
- Separate laundry room
- Large Double Lockup Garage
- Ducted air-con in living room
- Open Plan Kitchen with Dishwasher, Oven and Exhaust Fan
- Large Covered Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fenced Courtyard with Side Gate
- 3 Good Size Bedrooms
- Ducted air-con at hallway and all bedrooms
- Ceiling Fans in all bedrooms
- 1 Ensuite Bathroom and 1 Shared Bathroom
- Home Office/ Study Area
- Walk-in Wardrobe In Master Bedroom and Built-in Wardrobes In The Other Bedrooms
- Good Size Balcony in Master Bedroom
- Private & Secure (CCTV installed in the complex)
- 2 Level Design
- Gas Stove & Hot Water
- Spacious Floor Plan
- NBN Installed
- Stylish & Modern Design
- Easy Access to Freeways, CBD, Brisbane Airport & much more
- Bus stop located right in front of the complex, 4min walk to North Boondall train station
- 500m to M1 Gateway Motorway
- restaurants and supermarkets within 1.5km
- 1km to Boondall state school, 3km to St. Joseph's Nudgee College
- six childcare centres within 5km
- recreation areas including Boondall Wetlands Environment Centre, Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Iceworld Olympic Ice Rink within 5km
- 17km to Brisbane CBD
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. However, all interested parties should make their own enquiries and form their own judgement as to these matters.
Location: 36 / 63 Sean Street, Boondall
Price: Offer over 390000
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating