Delighted 2-Bedroom Townhouse. Rent Through Onsite Manager
If you are looking for a secure, peaceful and convenient location to rent, this two bedroom townhouse is your answer.
Positioned in a secure gated and quiet community complex with plenty visitor parking, this attractive town house is spread over two levels. Step through the front door and you will enter a quiet space with an open plan living area. The lounge room is serviced by kitchen with modern appliances and opens out to a private courtyard. Open the glass sliding doors and onto the patio, where you can barbecue or simply just relax and catch a refreshing breeze! There is also a separated toilet and laundry at downstairs for convenience. Upstairs are two generous rooms with air-conditioning in the master bedroom and a two-way bathroom. The spacious bedrooms can accommodate King Beds, and feature built-in wardrobes.
- Open plan living and dining downstairs with air conditioning, ceiling fan.
- Up large master bedroom with air conditioning/fun and build-in sliding wardrobe with 2 large mirror panels and shelves inside.
- 2nd large bedroom with a build-in sliding wardrobe with shelves
- Large 2 way bathroom upstairs. It can be used as ensuite.
- Private courtyard
- Additional toilet downstairs
- Internal separate laundry
- Modern Kitchen with ceremic cook top.
- Remote controlled, large single lock-up garage
- Secure complex with security gate
- Ample visitor parking
- Two complimentary BBQ entertaining area for resident
- Convenient onsite management
- Prep to Year 6: McDowall State School (Very good school)
- Year 7 to Year 12: Everton Park State High School
- Availabe around 5th Auguest, 2020.
- Water included
Everton Park is fast growing and offers many lifestyle options being located within easy access to the popular bikeways and amongst the central hub of activities, sport and community events at the very popular Teralba Park.
Only 8 km from the CBD Everton Park offers easy access to major transport corridors including South Pine Road, Old Northern Road and through to Stafford Road and the M7 tunnel and Airport Link.
McDowall State School, Everton Park State High and State Primary, Northside Christian College and Prince of Peace Lutheran College are all popular schooling choices amongst discerning locals. City bus stops are a stroll from the doorstep and popular shopping centres, cafes and the Mitchelton Train Station are at your fingertips.
Disclaimer: Photos displayed are not necessarily of the subject unit, but are representative of the style and quality of all townhouses at Everton Outlook. We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants should make their own inquiries to verify the information.
Location: 128 Queens Road, Everton Park
Price: $355 weekly
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Hot Water System: gas
Other Features / Notes
Greeny and quite complex