Rare Bayside Caretaking Only Opportunity - Premium Residential Building | Resort Brokers ID : MRC006425
ResortBrokers are excited to bring experienced management rights operators the chance to acquire not one, but two, pure caretaking only businesses in the vibrant bayside Wynnum / Manly area.
UDIA 2019 Finalist, Enclave is a premium residential building completed to an impeccable standard in November 2019. With no obligations to run an office, operate under specific hours or own a lot in the scheme - this is a genuine caretaking-only business that will be in high demand.
- Comprises 60 superior residential units, over three buildings with 3 retail and 3 office spaces
- Located within walking distance to Pandanus Beachfront, Wymmun Jetty and the Esplanade.
- Impressive Moreton bay vistas from the rooftop apartment building
- 2019 Finalist in two UDIA categories
- Fully established and has been operating for 8 months.
- Superb residential amenities with pool, sunlounge, BBQ area and rooftop lounge & lawn.
Located only 4 mins away, 191 Stratton is the next high quality offering from this reputable developer DeMartini Fletcher, and is about to launch presales phase. This striking building will offer 43 high-end apartments with another two retail components to ground floor.
- Hosts 43 modern apartments in Manly
- Complex features stunning resort-style amenity including enticing pool & lounge area
- Building is scheduled to commence constrution early 2021
- Brand new 25 year caretaking only agreements to both complexes.
- Body Corporate combined salary of circa $115,000 p.a.
- Potential to grow a letting business across both buildings.
- No stamp duty applicable.
- Fantastic dual add-on for experienced operator.
- Easy access to major amenity in Wynnum and Manly regions.
NB. All inspections are by appointment only
Date updated: 17 Nov 2020 23:00:06
Price: Under Contract / Offer
Remuneration / Body Corp Salary: $115,280
Complex InformationComplex Type: PermanentTotal Units in Complex: 109Agreement Term Remaining: 25 years