2589ML - Whitsunday Island with B&B Licence for Sale!
- Your own Whitsunday Island opportunity on crown land termed leasehold title.
- Less than 2km from the mainland of the Coral Coast of Queensland.
- Development potential of the commercial licence as a Bed & Breakfast operation.
- A lapsed approved DA for an additional home dwelling is registered on council file.
- Accessible by helicopter and/or boat.
- Fully renovated 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom, open plan home, ideal for outdoor living overlooking the tropical landscaped gardens.
- In addition, a fully renovated self-contained caretakers’ cottage with new kitchen and bathroom.
- Modernised with 4G Wi-Fi and NBN connection.
- Full and impressive inventory within brochure includes - solar electricity system with backup generator, nine rainwater tanks catching approximately 200,000 litre, near new John Deere 4WD tractor and Tailcraft Profish 470 boat with a 60hp Johnson plus trailer.
Tourism Brokers proudly presents to market your once in a lifetime opportunity to own a Whitsunday Island, complimented with designer renovated home and caretaker’s cottage complete with a commercial bed and breakfast license.
A genuine Eco-friendly and self-sufficient lifestyle opportunity awaits. Other use consideration includes; Private residence, weddings, small conventions, day escape excursions, luxury weekend packages, fish and crabbing charters, Air B&B, Eco Tourism Resort STCA.
Crown Leasehold - B&B/Guest House opportunity.
Contact James Carrick from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2589ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Victor Island is an eco-friendly, exclusive, private island almost 8 acres in size located in the heart of Australia’s world-renowned Great Barrier Reef marine park. One of 74 islands in the Whitsundays, it is located two kilometres from the mainland, just south of Mackay.
The island is easily accessible from boat ramps across Grasstree Beach, Campwin Beach and Hay Point and its close proximity also provides access to NBN and 5G mobile enabling you to have privacy without sacrificing access to technology. From watching whales and dolphins glide past over breakfast, to lazing on your own private beaches, Victor Island provides its guests with access to an unparalleled world of peace and solitude without sacrificing luxury. As if this wasn’t enough, the islands extended coral reef provides a natural marina to moor vessels both large and small .
Property Code: 3232
Bed and Breakfast InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -