Harpers on the Beach
• One of only 8 properties along a 3 kilometre stretch of a white sandy beach which is one of the most beautiful and unspoiled beaches in Australia.
• Only 10 minutes from Tasmania’s No. 1 tourist attraction - the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Port Arthur Historic Site.
• Close to other major attractions - the “Three Capes Track” and “Pennicott Wilderness Cruises”.
• Includes a first floor spacious managers apartment with panoramic views over White Beach and Storm Bay.
• Guest facilities include three ground floor ensuite rooms plus a 2 bedroom beach cottage, a new beach studio and a beach hut.
• One Title - 2,658 sqm with landscaped gardens and lawns, plus on site parking, and a private driveway with electronic gates.
• Built in 2009 - in top class condition.
• Although operating very successfully as a B&B, the property can easily be converted into a fantastic up market residence without additional costs.
An Inspection will not disappoint!
Bed and Breakfast InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -