1448MF - Outstanding Freehold Motel Opportunity!
- The owners are committed elsewhere!
- 22 ground floor units
- Turnover in excess of $400k
- Scope to split and sell off a Lease
- Essentially operates as a Bed & Breakfast Motel
- Opportunity to re-establish an in-house Restaurant
- Huge growth in the area
- "Wellington is a contender to become the renewable energy capital"
- Owner says Sell! Don't Miss It!
Net Profit $230,412 for 2016/17
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1448MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Wellington is located in the Wellington Valley at the junction of the Macquarie and Bell Rivers at the foot of Mt Arthur - in Central NSW. Wellington is a service centre for the surrounding district with the principal production being wool, beef, wheat, some wine, manufacturing and tourism. If you are looking for a destination which offers some great experiences, then Wellington is the place to be. Surrounded by mountain ranges and two rivers which flow through the town, Wellington provides travellers with plenty of things to do which allow them to be as active or as relaxed as they like.
Property Code: 2700
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -