2481MF - Warwick Freehold Beauty
This boutique 4.5 star property in the centre of town just oozes class. The styling of the award-winning apartments looks like it has come straight from a Vogue magazine and you could be the next proud owner to call this Mine!
Main Features include:
- 6 semi self-contained apartments.
- No gardens or pool to maintain.
- Strong tariff and amazing ratings.
- Consistent turnover and repeat clientele.
- Compared to a normal motel operation this requires minimal hours work.
- No food, no set hours and you don’t live onsite.
- Suitable for a single person or couple as part time employment.
- This is the best accommodation in Warwick and probably regional QLD!
- Opportunity to purchase an adjacent block of land with house if required.
This is an amazing chance to secure yourself a great lifestyle for semi-retirement, to work around the family or as an add on to a current operation.
- Hotels Combined: 2017 Recognition of Excellence for achieving an average rating of 9.9/10; 2018 Recognition of Excellence for achieving an average rating of 10/10; 2020 Recognition of Excellence for achieving an average rating of 9.9/10
- Trip Advisor: 2018 Certificate of Excellence and currently ranked #1 of 13 hotels in Warwick.
- Booking.com: 2020 Travellers Review Award 9.5/10
Net profit $191,346 for 2018/19
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2481MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Warwick is the major commercial centre in the Darling Downs Qld and is situated 160 kilometres south west of Brisbane and borders on fertile farmlands and the rolling hills of the Great Dividing Range. The town is strategically located at the junction of major highways from Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
Clean, crisp country air, a wide range of community facilities and a safe environment combine to make Warwick the perfect tree change destination. Wide open spaces, a backdrop of rolling hills and lots of uncrowded living spaces provide Warwick residents with a relaxing and rejuvenating lifestyle all year round.
The Shire offers an appealing mix of country-chic and city living, backed up by genuine friendliness and charm. All the civic and commercial services you need are at your fingertips and there is no rush hour traffic. Warwick’s vibrant community is naturally proud of the shire, celebrating life with festivals throughout the year.
Property Code: 3363
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -