2313ML - PRESENTING LIKE BRAND NEW, ALREADY A HIGH NET PROPERTY
- 28 magnificently made over rooms up to a 4 star standard.
- Right on the CBD edge.
- The lease is being spun off from the freehold going concern with a tenant friendly rent.
- Three bedroom manager's residence.
- It's not rocket science bringing a property to the level at which Warrnambool International is operating.
- It's just about the hard work and the smart work in making it happen.
- Doesn’t mean it can stop. Just needs a continuum of the effort reflected in the past recent results.
- This is a 'vanilla' motel operation. One that meets the KISS standard. It’s the kind our lenders love.
Contact Reg Partington and Annette Adams from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2313ML (quote when enquiring)
Location:With a population of 34,000 and a catchment of 100,000 Warrnambool is the regional centre to Victoria’s Great South Coast. It is located 263 km south west of Melbourne, a drive of approximately three hours. Travelling the Great Ocean Road to Warrnambool takes 5.5 hours. Warrnambool is also 655km from Adelaide in South Australia, an 8 hour drive.
Whilst agriculture - dairy, sheep and forestry - remain the mainstay of the regional economy, renewable energies are a key opportunity particularly in the emerging international carbon economies. The natural resources of wind, wave, gas and geothermal will position the Great South Coast as Victoria’s alternative energy region. Adding value to primary produce is a prosperous manufacturing sector where butter, cheese, meat and seafood is made and exported.
There is also an expanding engineering focused manufacturing sector to support the bigger projects and developments of the Region. This activity has led to not just business growth and development but also innovation in responding to needs.
Property Code: 3031
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -