2566MI - Leased Quality Motel and Apartments near Billions in Investment Infrastructure - Exceptional Investment Opportunity
- 8% net return leaseback opportunity.
- Opened in 2013.
- Exceptional holding opportunity.
- 95% occupancy since it opened.
- Owners are proposing a leaseback at $470,400pa ex GST with annual CPI increases.
- Current business Turning over in excess of $2,250,000 average per annum.
- Property One consists of 20 motel rooms, 8 apartments, 6 staff rooms and an 80 seat restaurant.
- Property Two consists of 8 dual key, 2 and 3 bed apartments providing 16 motel rooms.
- Close to airport.
- Combined the properties provide 44 bedrooms, a manager’s apartment and 6 staff rooms.
- Huge upside with long term growth and a true strategic holding.
- Market review in lease but not less than CPI increase over previous year.
- Bond of 3 months rent paid with a Director’s Guarantee.
- Quality well maintained condition.
- Significant depreciation allowance (Happy to discuss).
- Significant number of projects in the area with significant demand for accommodation.
- Largest concentration of existing and approved gas wells in Australia.
- Home to the biggest gas compression plant and pipe heads.
- Close to a significant coal mining lease approved in 2017 and due for construction in 2021.
- Low sulphur rich coal resource is part of the “Clean Coal”’ energy push by governments worldwide.
- Close to a proposed 1,000-megawatt Solar farm over 5,000 acres due to commence construction in 2019 and come online in 2020.
- Construction and operational phases of Gas, Coal and Solar projects accounting for over $200 billion in known and approved energy resources.
- 220 km rail link project connecting to port recently approved.
Opportunity to secure a prime leased property investment, strategically positioned amongst billions of dollars of infrastructure. Built with the market in mind, the existing business has strong forward bookings and is generating real profits.
This is a genuine opportunity made by the board to liquidate the holding and the purchaser will have significant growth, rewards and a strong cashflow return going forward. For full details, all us for a comprehensive and detailed information memorandum.
Net Profit $470,400
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2566MI (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3119
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -