Walwa Hotel, VIC - 1P0043
EXCLUSIVE TO MHB
MHB are pleased to offer for sale the Freehold Going Concern of the Walwa Hotel, Walwa, Victoria.
Priced to sell.
Presenting an excellent opportunity to enter the freehold market.
Situated on approx. 1 acre of Mixed Use Zoned land, the Hotel features:
- Building: Single storey brick building built in 1926
- Main Public Bar: 10 x 10 metre bar area with wood heater and air conditioning
plus walk in 2 x 6 metre cool room with cellar access.
- Commercial Kitchen: Fully equipped walk in 2400 x 3600 metre cool room,
walk in pantry, 6 door large freezer, dishwasher, pizza oven, gas and electric
deep fryers and oven.
- Lounge/Dining: Seating for 60.
- Guest Accommodation: 6 rooms - 2 x Double, 3 x Twin share, 1 x Family
- Beer Garden: Huge space with 7 x 9 metre paved under cover area seating
approx. 60, outside bar, BBQ and lighting, large established gardens and lawn - Ideal area for live entertainment.
- Laundry: Equipped with washing machine, dryer and 700ltr freezer
- Residence: 2 bedroom, bathroom with separate toilet, lounge, small
kitchenette, large living room, walk in wardrobe, wood or gas heating, air
conditioning and ceiling fans.
- Flat: 2 rooms plus bathroom, ceiling fans, reverse cycle air conditioner. Could
also be used for guest accommodation.
- Extras: 6 bay colourbond shed with 2 lock up bays, fully fenced with lighting
and power, suitable for lock up motorbike storage. Double brick wood shed
4m x 4m. Ice making machine (50 bags per day) with storage box for 100
bags. 15kw solar power - 60 panels. Solar/Instant gas hot water.
* Only Hotel in town
* Main Street location
* Strong consistent trader
* Multiple income streams with bar/food/accommodation
* Well supported by the community
* Rear access and off street parking
* River road access to Murray River, Public boat ramp and Caravan park 800m
Contact Ian McDonald direct to book your inspection today!
Hotel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -