1413ML - Wagga Wagga Heartland, Walk to the CBD
- Money Maker: Position and people, this one has access to them both and as a result money.
- Rare opportunity in one of NSW’s best regional cities, a fantastic area to live.
- Quality and well maintained 3.5 star property with 30 spacious rooms.
- Considerable funds have been spent modernising the property.
- Exceptional Rep and Tourist trade with a huge return business that is simply stunning.
- Significant upside with some Coach trade available, most of the current business is the Monday to Friday rep trade.
- Quality two bedroom residence that has recently been modernised, with built-in wardrobes, lounge/dining, bath/toilet, laundry, private yard and double carport. Very roomy and convenient – joins reception.
- Potential for added income with conference facilities.
- Age: Built 1982 approx.
- Clientele: Popular with work groups, trade workers, groups, tourist and interstate travellers.
- Land Area: 3/4 acres approximately.
- Lease: Until April 2040 with additional years to be able to be purchased subject to negotiations with the landlords.
- Laundry: Full commercial. Sheets and slips hired - remainder owned and done onsite.
- Restaurant: 50 seat with licensed bar.
- Services: Room service, split system reverse cycle air-conditioners, inground pool.
- Occupancy: increasing and benefiting from some detailed marketing initiatives.
Net profit: $370,000 expected for 2018/19
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1413ML (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 2904
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -