1403ML - RELIABLE MONEY MAKER WITH MARKET REVIEW CLAUSE
This is an absolute stunner and in a prime position that offers many strands of business from the Army to the growing hospital patients and family that visit, to corporate executives, reps and the traveling public.
* This is a constant performer offering security of the non-seasonal booming medical precinct and located in the centre of extensive medical facilities serving the entire Riverina.
* There are many educational and sporting facilities including Charles Sturt University, colleges, schools, training and aquatic centre.
* There is the Army base (7-minute drive to Kapooka Army Base with a number of guests attending March Out Parades.), Air Force base and a busy Regional airport with Rex Airlines pilot training.
* This is a real money-making opportunity benefiting directly from significant investment happening in the area and the local Hospital undergoing an additional multimillion dollar extension as stage 2 ($167m Upgrade) of the facility upgrades. (two recent upgrades will generate more business).
* Rare B&B motel walking distance to the Hospitals (200 metres), 1.1kms from the CBD with easy access to many restaurants with an established chargebacks system in place and great shopping including the Market Place and Sturt Mall.
* Strong reliable trader in an outstanding city with an executive 3 bedroom residence, separate office, quality reception area and ease of access to the entire property and yet some private space for the owners.
* 4 star motor inn consisting of 22 executive style units and 6 spacious two bedroom fully self-contained villas/apartments that can sleep 4 to 6 people. Fantastic for groups and large bookings as well as the visitors to the local base Hospital and multitude of other opportunities.
* Strength and support of International branding and membership of worldwide chain.
* The owners are genuine and want to relocate to family.
* Easily run under management.
* Licenced venue with ability to enhance room service offering and grow the business featuring a commercial centre island kitchen with an easy layout.
* Popular inground low maintenance salt pool for guests.
* Huge storage areas throughout the motel with the added benefit of 7 lockup garages.
* Long term motel lease of 29 years and adjoining serviced apartments on separate title of 22 years. The lease contains a rare market review clause for NSW, providing even more protection for years to come.
* Awarded the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence three 3 years running.
* Profile high exposure position with new profile signage being installed at the property, that will generate more business and opportunities.
* Benefits from the city with over 64,000 people living in Wagga Wagga offering the lifestyle and facilities for everyone.
* Good reliable stable business with plenty of upside in a low risk position in the thick of business. Wagga Wagga is regarded as one of Australia's major Defence Force establishments and is home to the Kapooka Army Recruit Training Base and Royal Australian Air Force Base. Both these sectors generate a lot of business for the area and have a number of functions that attract a serious number of visitors to Wagga Wagga annually. One of the closest motels to Kapooka Army Base, popular for families visiting graduates.
Copy and paste this link to see aerial drone video of this motor inn: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqieS6Iu984
Copy and paste this link to see a day and night slideshow of this motor inn: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlxWeTelzqs&feature=youtu.be
Net profit $354,421 for 2016/17
The property and guests continually benefits from ongoing maintenance and upgrades by the owners and only true method of seeing the property is to inspect. Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1403ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Wagga Wagga is a vibrant regional City nestled on the banks of the magnificent Murrumbidgee River. Wagga Wagga takes its place as the capital of the Riverina region providing an exciting and yet relaxed lifestyle for residents and visitors. With over 60,000 people living in Wagga, it has the lifestyle and facilities to suit everyone.
The surrounding area consists of properties dedicated to wheat-growing, dairying, mixed farming and fat lambs. It possesses one of the largest stockyards in Australia, as well as the Livestock Marketing Centre. With the Charles Sturt University and the Riverina Institute of TAFE, Wagga is an important regional education centre and, with the Kapooka Army Recruit Training Base and a Royal Australian Air Force base, it is also regarded as one of the country's major defence force establishments.
Wagga Wagga is the ideal base for exploring one of Australia's emerging holiday destinations - The Riverina. An easy day trip in any direction can take you through the extremes of Australia's natural and cultivated environment. To the east rises Mount Kosciuszko in the Snowy Mountains. To the west lies Griffith, the heart of New South Wales' biggest wine producing region. An easy drive takes you to great Australian towns like, Junee, Lockhart and Temora.
Property Code: 1575
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -