1697MF - Outstanding Freehold Family Business
- 30 generous units on acreage.
- Strong client base and return business.
- Beautifully maintained with generous 3 bedroom residence.
Gateway to the Snowy Mountains.
- Real opportunity to benefit from the Hydro works in the Snowy.
- Owners have recently completed a number of upgrades and renovations, this is your opportunity to add value.
- Fantastic growth position.
- Rare opportunity to secure solid well-built freehold with a strong business.
Net profit $392,474 for 2016/17 (as provided by vendor)
Contact Michael Philpott and Peter McHugh from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1697MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Tumut is located 423 km from Sydney and 180 km from Canberra via the Hume Highway. The main access to the town is via Gundagai with roads going through both Gocup and Brungle. The Tumut River, which runs for 145 km before joining the Murrumbidgee River, flows along the edge of the town; the plains spread out on either side of the river; and the foothills of the Snowy Mountains rise on all sides.
The town is remarkably prosperous largely due to the success of the timber industry. Long term planting of softwood pine forest by the NSW Forestry Department has ensured a regular and reliable source of timber (unencumbered by any environmental problems) and this prosperity has seen the town become one of the most attractive medium-sized settlements in rural New South Wales. It is estimated that nearly 20% of the town's population now work either directly or indirectly in the forestry/timber industry.
Property Code: 2282
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -