“10 Acre Country Haven: Home & Accommodation Business with Magnificent Views!”
A remarkable lifestyle property, a fantastic business and income, and a stunning country location - paired with an extraordinary opportunity to get onto acreage and start living the dream!
Make no mistake, this 4.16 Ha / 10.25 acre (approx) rural lifestyle property has been lovingly created and developed over time into a self-sufficient, rewarding farmstay accommodation business in a most magnificent natural setting, 300m from the banks of the Goulburn River and minutes from Seymour.
Stunning surrounds and country views, various on-site facilities, activities, things to do, see, discover and explore.
A wonderful established home-business with complete books available for the last 9 years, a great online & marketing presence across all booking platforms, on-going bookings and unsurprisingly, an excellent reputation with outstanding reviews, ratings and returning clientele.
Perfectly set up for rural family living and general hobby farming or continue to run this established business.
Along with accommodation, there is a commercial kitchen and onsite managers residence so there are various options to choose your own hours with some staff help, or simply slow down a little and enjoy your wonderful new lifestyle amongst some of nature’s finest!
PROPERTY: ‘Trawool Cottages & Farmstay’
- Unique 4.16Ha Lifestyle Property & Rewarding, Established Business Opportunity
- Complete books available for last nine years.
- Reputable, well-established accommodation business
- Ongoing bookings, excellent reviews & 5-star ratings
- Romantic getaways, Group bookings, family getaways, pet-friendly, weddings, functions, seminars
- 1 x 3 bedroom holiday house
- 2 x 1 bedroom chalets/cottages
- All properties fully furnished, beautifully finished & comfortable with ongoing bookings
- All properties include are self contained and include:
- Private decks
- Spectacular views across the valley
- Outdoor furniture
- Wood fires with fire tools
- Leather Lounges
- Air-conditioners (heating/cooling)
- Managers / Owners residence:
- Large open plan lounge and dining room.
- Access to commercial kitchen
- Wrap-around outdoor decks.
CURRENT ONSITE FACILITIES:
- Liquor licence
- Full Commercial kitchen with walk-in coolroom and commercial dishwasher
- Registered with council for catering and private functions.
- Outdoor insulated cool room used for storage of dry goods
- Wood fired pizza oven
- Coffee machine
- Connected to NBN
- Outdoor meditation room
- Outdoor private spa room with solar heating
- Fitness room
- Shaded gazebo for relaxing or wedding ceremonies with garden pathways
- Flat marquee area for private functions
- Landscaped gardens with heritage listing
- Private off street parking with circular drive for easy manoeuvrability
MARKETING & ONLINE BOOKING
- Business Website
- Marketing Brochures
- 3rd Party booking sites
PROPERTY & SHEDDING/OUTBUILDINGS
- 10.25 acres
- Surrounding hills provide shelter from winds and frosts
- Amazing visiting birdlife
- Privacy from neighbours
- 3 acres of landscaped, fully reticulated gardens
- Separate paddocks with hilltop views across the boulder strewn hills beyond.
- Olive grove
- Fruit orchard, fully fenced
- Town water
- New 25,000 litre water tank servicing house and owners residences
- 25,000 litre tank connected to garden reticulation system
- 3rd tank servicing cottages
- Solar panels 4.5 kilowatt
- Solar hot water
- Double garage with workbenches on full concrete slab
- Wood Shed
- New 12m x 8m 3-bay shed on concrete slab
- Chicken coop and wired yard
- 6 minutes to Seymour township & shopping centre
- Seymour - with Aldi, Woolworths, Coles, target
- Rail trail
- Goulburn river 300 metres
- Seymour Railway Vline regular service to Melbourne or Shepparton
- Melbourne airport one hour away
Hotel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: YesRestaurant: -Lease: Freehold
Bed and Breakfast InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: YesRestaurant: -Lease: Freehold
Other Features / Notes
Heritage listed gardens with outdoor spa room