997CPL - A Hidden Gem
- A unique and dynamic business opportunity is being offered to you.
- Large and extensive park inventory, including 29 park cabins.
- New swimming pool area and water park features.
- Large solar panel installation.
- Clean low maintenance quest facilities.
- Plenty of room to left to improve or just enjoy as is.
- Large shady trees complement the park.
- A proven performer over many years.
- Currently operated as a quality lifestyle park.
This caravan park has been family operated for over 15 years. No expense has been spared in providing up to date and modern quest facilities. An aggressive ongoing maintenance program is a credit to the operators.
An inspection is the only way you will appreciate this caravan park. Still plenty of improvement left for the serious operator. Call to arrange an inspection today.
Net profit $107,205 for 2015/16
Contact Barry Bolwell from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 997CPL (quote when enquiring)
Tongala is a town in the Goulburn Valley region of northern Victoria, between Echuca and Kyabram, 225 kms from Melbourne and is home to more than 1,800 people. It is one of the world's most productive dairy areas, with the industry playing a significant role in the town's economy. Food processing is also important to Tongala's economy and Sunrice operates a CopRice plant in a state of the art stockfeed mill.
It has excellent community, civic, recreational and sporting facilities and is also home to a variety of retail businesses, including those providing specialised equipment and services to the dairy and grain industries. Wander through Tongala and enjoy the murals throughout the town's centre, depicting the district's history.
Renowned for its stunning scenery, plentiful sunshine and majestic rivers, the Shire of Campaspe also boasts friendly people, thriving towns, a rich history, an extraordinary number of places to unwind, vibrant cultural atmosphere and a 'can do' attitude to business.
Property Code: 2334