1015CPF - 4 Star Boutique Lifestyle Accommodation Business
- Boutique lifestyle business opportunity.
- Delightful, large open plan 4 bedroom house/home with large verandas and option of split living.
- High quality cabins.
- Impressive occupancy with healthy forward bookings.
- Great returns with future upside (sales could be increased by approximately $25K to $30K with new Home Stay set up.
- Room for additional cabins in the future (council approval required).
- Easily run by a single person and large enough for the whole family.
- Fully refurbished cabins, grounds, barbeque area, laundry, pool/spa and house.
- Great online reviews.
A rare find, a superb boutique lifestyle enterprise with a large dual option living home and an easy to run successful business.
Situated in the town of Tiaro, 100metres back from the Bruce Highway between Gympie and Maryborough is this completely refurbished park.
There are currently 6 spacious well equipped cabins providing a high quality of accommodation for guests that are constantly in demand. All cabins have undercover parking for guests.
A large and modern open plan four bedroom home awaits you with large verandas and space to breathe and relax. Better still the house can be split with a two bedroom (separate entry) home style self-contained unit that has recently been completed and offers further scope to add to the bottom line.
The cabin park is presented in superb condition with a new fully equipped an inviting barbeque area, a new laundry and a refurbished spa/pool area.
The current owner has been here for just over 12 months and is returning to his home country. Those 12 months have seen very high occupancy and with solid forward bookings, and the option of renting out the home stay rooms, the bottom line should improve over the next few years.
The property offers an opportunity to live in a large relaxed, stylish, modern home with an easily run business that generates a very good income. Come and take a look you will not be disappointed.
Net Profit: $109,956 for 1st February 2018 to 31st January 2019
Contact Mark Tuck from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1015CPF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3039