Tatong Tavern VIC - 1P0041
EXCLUSIVE TO MHB
Attention Gastro Pub Merchants!
Character and history rich, the Tatong Tavern is a quirky leasehold venue with multiple income streams across food, beverage and accommodation.
Key Business Features:
* Turnover across 2019/2020 of $352,203 (Covid disrupted)
* Multiple income streams
* Single level brick building built Circa 1900`s
* Stunning location set in the foothills of the Great Dividing Range
* Spacious public bar with seating for up to 16 (approx.), 6 staff
* Lounge/ dining with seating for up to 55
* Commercial kitchen
* Well maintained plant & equipment
* Beer garden area with seating for up to 24
* Outdoor area at rear with additional seating for 30-50 across the grounds
* Owner accommodation
* Footpath trading, ample parking
* Guest accommodation
* Good lease terms with 17 years remaining (2 + 3 x 5 years further terms)
Set amongst a picturesque bush back-drop within a lovely village setting, this one is perfect for the savvy hospitality operator with vision.
Contact Dan McDonald at MHB for more information.
Hotel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -
Other Features / Notes
Country Pubs, Leasehold, VIC - North East