1288ML - Mid North Coast 28 Room Leasehold
- New 30 year Lease on settlement
- 28 mostly ground floor rooms 3.5 star
- High visibility location within main street of Taree
- A number of rooms substantially renovated to secure long-term corporate guests
- Opportunity to convert Breakfast room into full restaurant service
- Current occupancy of over 70%
- Run under management for the last 3.5 years, would benefit from hands on management
Taree is an easy 3.5 hours drive north of Sydney and benefits from regular sporting events conducted on the Manning River, with the added advantage of a number of patrolled beaches nearby.
Net Profit $199,227 for 2017/18
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1288ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: One of the major towns on the rivers of the NSW Mid North Coast, Taree is idyllically situated on the Manning River. It is a big, modern, attractive town servicing the surrounding rural industries and driven by the tourists and travellers who pass through the town. It is located 16km inland from the mouth of the Manning River and consequently has tended to develop more as a service centre and stopover point than as an actual tourist destination.
Today Taree is a successful rural centre sustained by a wide range of activities including dairying, a timber industry, leather goods and engineering works. Taree CBD, centered along Commerce Street, together with shopping centre development to the west, provides a broad range of retail and commercial facilities. The town has a full complement of community facilities including a hospital and rail and airport access. The town also serves as a regional centre for other coastal towns in the Great Lakes Shire, being Forster and Tuncurry, approximately 35km to the south-east.
Property Code: 2999
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -