1258ML - Exceptional Regional City Leasehold Motel Opportunity!
- Excellent CBD Location in Regional City
- 38 units plus and minimal food & beverage
- Turnover approaching $1m with the bulk in accommodation
- Run under Management for a number of years
- The Freehold owner is selling off a new 30-year Lease
- Contact us now for further details.
Tamworth is a dynamic, progressive city and a major regional service centre with an easy-going lifestyle and a strong economy. Manufacturing, health and community services, education, logistics, wholesale trades, food processing and tourism and hospitality provide a solid economic base. Retail is the biggest employer, and there’s a strong base in property and financial service sectors, aviation and construction. Agriculture generates significant economic activity, as does the Australian Equine and Livestock Events Centre.
Net Profit: $300,000 expected
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1258MF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3478
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -