2222ML - Oceanfront Leasehold, 33 unit Accommodation Only
- 33 unit leasehold motel with no food or beverage income
- Direct ocean front location - northern views over bay and ocean
- Low rental to turnover factor (20.3%) 23 years remaining
- Newly refurbished two bedroom owner’s residence with sweeping ocean views
- Owner’s residence is being sold fully furnished with high quality furniture
- Strong coastal town with numerous cafes, restaurants, etc. within an easy walk
- Long 23 year lease
On offer is a business that is so easy to operate with absolutely no food or liquor plus such a desirable location right on the waters edge. The local town has all the facilities that you would need, cafes, restaurants, hotel, shops and hospital. Both Hobart and Launceston are only 130ks in either direction. Time to now stop looking and inspect this excellent business.
Offering rooms from budget to top quality ocean view units plus two bedroom self-contained suite.
Net profit $264,265 for 2018/19
Contact John Warren from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2222ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Swansea is the oldest seaside town on Tasmania's East Coast. Today, Swansea is a major stop for any Tasmania Holiday. The position on the Great Oyster Bay and proximity to World Heritage listed natural attractions will provide visitors with lots to see and do.
Located 134 kilometres northeast of Hobart on the pristine east coastline. The area is ideal for fishing, swimming and diving, or relaxing on the beach overlooking Great Oyster Bay and the beautiful Freycinet National Park. Play golf on the scenic Swansea Golf Course, bowls next door or indulge in a glass of wine on the balcony at sunset. There is a new community boat ramp beside the motel.
Property Code: 3379
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -