2624ML - A MOTEL BARGAIN WITH FREE RENT*
- CASH SALE!
- Owner says "MUST SELL"
- Reduced for a quick sale.
- Excellent Income, with great net profit.
- Great family owner/operated motel.
- 4.0 Trip Advisor rating.
- Brand new 25 year lease.
- Free rent until 1st January 2021 (*)
- Solid brick veneer motel with room to move.
- Residence onsite with space, comfort and huge outdoor area.
- Upgrades completed, 16 new bathrooms.
- Located within walking distance to local eateries.
- Consistent trade and income with high occupancy.
- All parking available outside rooms.
Net Profit: $162,067 for 2018/19 (includes GST); $96,727 for 2019/20
Contact Andrew Cronin from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2624ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Stawell is an active goldmining town of some 6,700 people located just off the Western Highway, 32 km north-west of Ararat, 235 km north-west of Melbourne and is part of the North Grampians Shire Council. More than 720 businesses are currently listed on the North Grampians Shire Council business database with major activity based in the thriving tourism, mining, textile manufacturing and rural industries. As one of the State's key agricultural districts, the shire's total annual production exceeds $96 million.
Events in Stawell: Grampians Pro Am Golf Circuit, Grampians Grape Escape, Stawell Hot Air Balloon Festival, Stawell Spring tournament, Agricultural Show and The Easter Athletics Carnival - the setting for the Stawell Gift. It is Australia's best-known, richest and oldest professional footrace, drawing up to 20,000 spectators.
Property Code: 3495
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -