1021CPF - Lifestyle Freehold Caravan Park
- A true country lifestyle is on offer at this lovely park with historical significance.
- Ideally located on the New England Hwy between Warwick and Toowoomba.
- Old Cobb & Co station circa 1890 restored as residence.
- 7 acres of land with 5 cabins and 30 powered van sites.
- Solid amenities block and camp kitchen.
- Plenty of space for overflow with non-powered camping and van sites.
- Member of Kui and Wikicamps.
- Potential for further development STCA.
- 10%+ ROI over the past 3 years.
- Easily single person operation.
This is an ideal business opportunity for a couple wanting to downsize and unwind in a beautiful country location only two hours from Brisbane. The residence has historical significance for the area as it is a restored Cobb & Co staging post dating back to approximately 1890.
Due to the park requiring minimal work (approx. 25 hours per week) it could easily be handled by a single person or a couple who have other business interests that could continue either from home or at a workplace. Only 30 minutes to Warwick and 40 minutes to Toowoomba you have the benefit of two major regional cities on your doorstep.
There may be development opportunities STCA as there is approximately five acres of vacant land rarely used by the park.
If you are looking for a tree change but don't want to be too far from major cities this could be the place you have been searching for.
Call Tony now to secure more information on your new lifestyle.
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1021CPF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3375