1854ML - Money Maker with a SEA CHANGE
- One of the busiest towns in Gippsland.
- Owners want it sold to concentrate on other business opportunities.
- Servicing military, oil rigs and the surrounding rural community.
- 30 well-presented rooms.
- Trading as a B&B with significant conference and dining areas available for growth.
- Room to target other markets including significant bus trade and group accommodation.
- Fantastic starter opportunity.
- The rural city of Sale plays host to the Air Force Base, that is regularly benefits from multi-million-dollar upgrades.
- Growth in the area is from taking on more of the training workload for industry in the area.
- Servicing point for all the gas and oil rigs of Esso BHP that sit over the horizon in Bass Strait.
- Favourite of the tradies who bring their unique skills to the weekly workforce that invades Sale each Monday.
Net profit $167,719 projected for 2019/20
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1854ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Located in the centre of Gippsland, Victoria approximately 260 kms east of Melbourne, Sale is the gateway to East Victoria, the Gippsland Lakes, 90 Mile Beach, mountains and many other exciting tourist destinations. Sale has a population of close to 14,250, projected to increase to over 14,000 by the year 2021. Part of the Wellington Shire, Sale has a diverse industry including agriculture, retail and professional services, and companies including the Esso (Longford Gas Plant), Nylex Plastics Factory and the East Sale RAAF base.
With its rich history, beautiful parks and lakes and wide variety of services, Sale is a great place to live. Residents have the freedom and relaxed atmosphere of the country, with all the convenience of a city. Being centrally located, Sale is the perfect base for tourists wishing to visit the many geographical and manmade destinations of Eastern Victoria.
The city has a major regional hospital, five major banks, eight service stations, seven pubs and nightclubs, many places to stay and three major supermarkets. Sale's main street has over 180 shops including all major banks, many alfresco dining cafes and food outlets as well as convenience stores and service providers. The Gippsland Centre shopping complex with major national and regional retailers is located adjacent to the street.
Property Code: 3190
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -