983CPF - A hidden Paradise in Rushworth
- Located in Rushworth, North Eastern Victoria.
- An original style caravan park, The Miners Pick.
- Nestled next to a gold prospectors dream.
- Thousands of acres of iron bark forest.
- A labour of love for over 35 years.
- Rushworth has been kind to the current operators, but age has caught up with them and it's time to move on.
- Easy operation, return clientele, a workers caravan park.
This iconic caravan park is overflowing with memorabilia of a bygone-era. Live the quiet lifestyle that everyone dreams about. Plenty of opportunity for improvement or just operate it the way it's worked for over 35 years. You be the judge.
Net profit $55,194 for 2014/15
Contact Barry Bolwell from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 983CPF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Rushworth Situated in central Victoria off the Goulburn Valley Highway, Rushworth is located 182km north of Melbourne by road and has a population of approximately a 1,000 people. This delightful little town was once a goldmining settlement. The original site of the township was known as Nuggetty owing to the numerous gold nuggets found during the 19th century.
Now, as well as providing support services to the surrounding farming community, Rushworth retains so much of its origins that its High Street and many adjacent streets have been declared to be a National Trust Urban Conservation Area - to be preserved for the heritage of all.
Wineries - Rushworth is less than an hour's drive from a number of highly regarded vineyards including such labels as Tahbilk Winery and Mitchelton Winery as well as smaller boutique wineries like Lake Cooper Estate and Burrumboot Estate.
The Rushworth Speedway is a highly regarded racing ground with an enthusiastic group of volunteers who organise many classes of car racing events.
Property Code: 1948