Substantial Freehold Tasmanian Waterfront Property | Resort Brokers ID : FH005731
An exciting opportunity to purchase the old and the new! On offer is the freehold and business aspect to one of the oldest pubs in Tasmania. Originally opened as the Rose Inn in 1831; this beautifully restored and presented hotel is now complemented with 26 new accommodation units (completed in 2017). It is situated on the Tamar River, some 18 kilometres from Launceston, the second largest city in Tasmania, and offers stunning views from both the restaurant and individual rooms.
- Substantial freehold hotel and accommodation
- Absolute Waterfront position
- 26 new units; beautifully appointed.
- Units on a separate title and can be strata titled
- DA approval for a 40 berth Marina on the front doorstep
- Turnover in excess of $2 million
- Property inspections are by appointment only
Date updated: 05 Dec 2019 23:00:07
Hotel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -