2393ML2 - 31 Unit Motel Rockhampton, Huge 50+% Return On Investment
- 31 unit motel with licensed restaurant on 9,400m2 level site.
- Near Stocklands 2350 lot subdivision - $575m development.
- The ability to add some true value in a quality home plus motel $$$.
- Council to install world class sporting areas nearby.
- Near local resort in high growth area.
- Units have been maintained continually to a high standard and you don't need to upgrade the rooms when you take over.
- Great first starter or for a couple who just want cashflow and a nice business.
- Fantastic upside for owner operator couple.
- Considerable upgrade and enhancement works recently completed.
- Built in stages from 1988 through to 2003 with self-rated 3.5 rating, modern and well presented.
- Inground pool, covered barbeque areas, ample off street parking.
- Open and comfortable two to three bedroom owner's residence with yard.
- Strong trading figures, detailed history available.
- Profile location with large city convenience, high visibility Bruce Highway location.
- 10 year lease
Net profit $208,793 for 2017/18
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2393ML2 (quote when enquiring)
Location: Rockhampton, affectionately known as 'The Beef Capital of Australia', is steeped in cultural heritage and strikes a charming balance between a laidback country town and a modern city lifestyle. This thriving city is the business hub of the Capricorn Region and is both a gateway to the Queensland outback and within a stone's throw of some of Australia's most unspoilt beaches.
Situated on the banks of the mighty Fitzroy River, Rockhampton is renowned for its elegant streetscapes with majestic sandstone buildings and the iconic life-sized bull statues scattered around town that represent the country roots of the city and its status as the 'Beef Capital of Australia'.
With a population of over 60,000, Rockhampton is the best of both city and country, offering authentic and easy going country hospitality as well as city-standard shopping, dining and a wide range of entertainment options. Approximately one million tourists visit Rockhampton and district per year. The region offers a diverse range of attractions rich in culture, heritage and adventure.
Property Code: 2853
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -