2446ML - Well Appointed Leasehold Motel in Prime Location
- 4 Star Motel set amongst tropical gardens.
- Situated right on the Bruce Highway opposite the Rockhampton Leagues Club and Brown Park, and just a short stroll from the centre of Rockhamtpon.
- 21 ground floor well appointed spacious rooms
- Undercover parking to all rooms
- Outdoor barbeque and swimming pool
- Spacious 3 bedroom residence with ensuite
- Refurbished over the last three years
- Low Maintenance Motel
- Breakfast only, no evening meals
Net profit $275,275 for 2015/16
Contact Debbie Nicholson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2446ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Rockhampton is steeped in cultural heritage and strikes a charming balance between a laidback country town and a modern city lifestyle. This thriving city is the business hub of the Capricorn Region and is both a gateway to the Queensland outback and within a stone's throw of some of Australia's most unspoilt beaches.
Situated on the banks of the mighty Fitzroy River, Rockhampton is renowned for its elegant streetscapes with majestic sandstone buildings and the iconic life-sized bull statues scattered around town that represent the country roots of the city and its status as the 'Beef Capital of Australia'.
With a population of over 60,000, Rockhampton is the best of both city and country, offering authentic and easy going country hospitality as well as city-standard shopping, dining and a wide range of entertainment options. Approximately one million tourists visit Rockhampton and district per year. The region offers a diverse range of attractions rich in culture, heritage and adventure.
Property Code: 1968
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -