66HI - Hotel Investment
- A unique Hotel Investment is being offered to you exclusively by Tourism Brokers
- 8% rental return
- 14 years remaining for the current leasee
- Operated under a professional management team
- A huge 2,147sqm block in the centre of town
- All outgoings paid by tenant with the exception of the building insurance.
- Ample size residential accommodation.
This business is currently operated as a country lifestyle hotel with, TAB and Keno betting, Thirsty Camel Bottle Shop, Restaurant, Function room and Bar Trade give this business a number of profitable income streams.
The Criterion Hotel in Rochester was built around 1834. The building has operated as a Hotel since then.
An aggressive maintenance program has been undertaken by the current operators. This Hotel business is showing a huge growth with sensible management. If you enjoy a challenge and wish to add to your property portfolio, then consider this investment opportunity. The leasehold business is also available by negotiation at this time.
An inspection is the only way you will appreciate this Hotel. Call to arrange an inspection today.
Annual Rent: $75,000 plus GST
Contact Reg Partington and Annette Adams from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 66HI (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 2736
Hotel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -