66HL - Leasehold Hotel
- A business on the move
- Showing a huge improvement
- Ideal for a family that enjoys a busy lifestyle
- Currently operating under professional management
- The hard work has been completed
- Modern up to date till system
- Quality meals and service in the country style
- 14 years on the current lease remaining
- Growing in trade
- TAB and Keno betting facilities
Rochester a small vibrant regional town midway between Bendigo and Echuca in central Victoria. The town enjoys the quiet country feeling during the week, with increased trade on the weekends. Located just off the highway in MacKay Street, the main part of town.
A growing regional demographic population opens the way for a family orientated entrepreneur to continue to improve this hotel. The freehold investment also available.
Please call to discuss this great business opportunity.
Net profit: $235,505 projected for 2017/18
Contact Reg Partington and Annette Adams from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 66HL (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 2734
Hotel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -