2580ML - Huge Reliable Money Area with Quality Home and Motel Offering
- Exceptionally reliable money maker.
- Huge return and regular business.
- Spacious 3 bedroom residence.
- Fantastic opportunity to make good money and have a life.
- Popular location that does not need a website or have one but would benefit considerably allowing you to add instant value.
- 25 modern units in the facility on profile corner block.
- Diversified business with a number of income streams.
- Built in 2001, the property is modern and well presented.
- Lease expiries December 2044.
- Fantastic starter or a property for a family seeking a long term reliable cashflow business.
- Modern brick construction with iron roof.
- Close to all amenities in addition to the tourism sites the area has to offer, guests can easily use the property as a base and have a long-term stay.
Net Profit $350,318 for 2018/19
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2580ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Richmond is a small outback town, located halfway between Townsville and Mount Isa, which is essentially a service centre for the surrounding sheep and beef pastoral community. Characterised by a wide main street (Goldring Street) it is enhanced by its median strip gardens of bougainvilleas, native trees and shrubs. When you're feeling hungry, you can check out Mud Hut Hotel (0.1 km), Treats For Your Table (0.5 km), or Moonrock Cafe (0.1 km), which are all within walking distance of the motel.
Property Code: 3166
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -