2653MF - THERE REALLY IS A POT OF GOLD AT THE BOTTOM OF THE RAINBOW
FREEHOLD GOING CONCERN MOTEL
- Are you looking for that pot of gold?
- Rainbow offers so much opportunity for an investor getting into the Freehold market.
- A country town that has a big heart and a relaxed lifestyle.
- Located approximately 400 km North West of Melbourne.
- 10 ground floor rooms, with new paint and all mod cons.
- Indoor swimming pool, barbeque area and huge back yard for truck parking.
- Lots of shedding and storage space.
- 3 bedroom comfortable home, separate from the motel and reception.
- The only motel for 40 kms radius.
- New microbrewery being built in town.
- Plenty of sporting facilities and healthcare facilities.
Net Profit: $100,534 for 2019/20
Contact Andrew Cronin from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2653MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Rainbow is located in the southern Mallee district of Victoria, approximately 400km north west of Melbourne. Situated in a rich agricultural landscape, right on the edge of the Big Desert and its vast Mallee wilderness areas, Rainbow is the perfect base to explore the beautiful Wyperfeld National Park as well as nearby Lake Hindmarsh and Lake Albacutya.
Property Code: 3750
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -