1160ML - 40% RETURN! UPPER HUNTER LEASEHOLD MOTEL
- The Owners have done a great job with this Motel, but it’s "Retirement time".
- Located in a strong Rural and Mining Commercial area.
- Strong Turnover and Occupancy.
- Recovering well from the COVID-19 interruption.
- 18 well presented ground floor units.
- Situated on a big 6,536 sqm block, with plenty of open space.
- Spacious 3 bedroom residence with large rear yard space.
- It’s an excellent opportunity for the owner/operators.
- There’s a long 28 years left on the Lease and it has a very good Rent Ratio.
- Contact us now for further details.
Net profit $173,329 for 2019/20
Contact David Head and James Carrick from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1160ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Quirindi is located about 60km southwest of Tamworth and 345 km north of Sydney via the Newcastle Freeway and the New England Highway, in the heart of the Liverpool Ranges. It is a medium-sized rural service centre which is surrounded by rich agricultural and pastoral properties where sorghum, corn, oats, chickpeas, cotton, canola, sunflowers, wheat and barley are grown. It is a quiet and peaceful town which prospers because the soils are good and the local farmers are efficient.
Local Events include: Quirindi Rural Heritage Village Rally and Swap Meet, Quirindi Spring Show, Quirindi Boxing Day Races, Wallabadah New Years Day Races, Quirindi Rodeo, King of the Ranges Bush Festival and Spring Ridge Fireworks and Bonfire Night.
Property Code: 3533
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -