2444MF - Doorstep of Canberra
- Unique 19 Villa offering in the heart of Queanbeyan.
- Huge 3,400sqm block of land, able to cashflow the site ready for future development opportunities.
- Canberra's major attractions such as Parliament House, War Memorial and National Gallery are within 12 to 15 minutes drive.
- Canberra Hospital, Woden, Tuggeranong, Fyshwick Industrial area and shopping precincts are easily accessible.
- Solid 60% occupancy and room for growth.
- High quality finishes and fitout, recently extensively renovated and modernised.
- Each Villa is self-contained and guests have the additional benefite of being one block from the shops.
- Bowling club only minutes walk away which provides lunch and evening meals.
- Approximately 10 minute drive to the airport.
- Popular with short and long stay guests with external seating and barbeque areas.
- Easy operation to manage with significant upside.
- Comfortable 3 bedroom residence.
- Recently painted.
- Canberra is within 10 to15 minutes drive away.
- Manuka, Kingston and Kingston Foreshore entertainment precincts, with their restaurants, cafes and bars are all only 10 minutes away.
- Located beside the showground, one block from the Police Station and Visitor's centre.
- r lease.
With attractive landscaping and large comfortable accommodation units the Canberra Avenue Villas offers a high quality establishment that attracts a variety of guests looking for short-stay or extended-stay accommodation on the doorstep of Canberra.
Only an inspection will tell the whole story. The Canberra Avenue Villas are my preferred accommodation in the area. Make it yours.
Net profit $300,000 projected for 2016/17
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2444MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Queanbeyan is the largest city in Southeast NSW. It is a mere 15 minutes from Canberra, 10 minutes from the domestic airport and 3.5 hours from Sydney. This relaxed city is a gateway to Canberra, the NSW snowfields and the pretty towns and villages of the Southern Tablelands, such as Bungendore and Braidwood.
Queanbeyan is one of NSW's fastest growing cities with the population set to grow from 42,000 to around 70,000 in the next 20 years. The growth of Queanbeyan has captured the attention of people across the country.
Experience a city with country style, culture, history, heritage, politics, sport, beautiful parks and celebrations. Explore the great outdoors in the nature reserves and National Parks which feature mountain biking, walking trails and good old fashioned bush. Visit the historic towns and villages in the region on scenic drives and wines trails.
The region surrounding Queanbeyan virtually has it all. From the winter wonderland of the Snowy Mountains to the majestic bush and beaches of the South Coast to the absolutely amazing attraction of the Nation's Capital.
Property Code: 2312
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -