2489MF - AN AFFORDABLE FREEHOLD GEM, BIG INCOME, GREAT LIFESTYLE
- Sitting in the seaside village - the 'darling' of the South West.
- A raft of room types from large motel type through to self contained apartments.
- Apart from the few original rooms, remaining inventory is mostly under six years old.
- If the coast is calling you, if a sea change is in your thinking, this is your chance to make it happen.
- If you’re a city dweller, welcome to fresh air heaven!
- A very energy efficient motel with low operating costs.
- And more upside once you’re there.
Net Profit $180,088 for 2017/18
Contact Reg Partington and Annette Adams from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2489MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Port Fairy is a historic fishing town located on Victoria's far south-west coast on the Moyne river, between Portland and Warrnambool. The main focal point of Port Fairy is the Moyne River as it approaches the coast. Take a walk down to the local port, one of the busiest fishing ports in Victoria, and watch as the fishermen unload their catch of crayfish and abalone. From the wharf you can head out to sea on a guided fishing trip or take a cruise out to the seal colony on Lady Julia Percy Island. Keep an eye out for breaching southern right whales off Port Fairy's coast during the winter months, when the whales come in to mate and calve.
Port Fairy is a town in love with the arts. Peruse the diverse array of boutiques, antique stores, and art and craft shops scattered throughout the town. Get active in the water, and see native animals in the wild, from southern right whales, seals and dolphins to wallabies, kangaroos and emus. Or you can relax and enjoy the fine food and wine on offer at one of the many great pubs, cafes and restaurants.
Property Code: 2978
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -