998CPF - 1.80Ha of Income Producing Paradise Set in the Heart of Paynesville
Property Features Include:
• 55 long term sites (mixture of permanents and annuals)
• 35 short stay sites (cabins and camp sites)
• 6-inch-thick concrete road throughout park designed to accommodate heavy RV's
• Sites separately metered for utilities (excluding water)
• Large 3 bedroom residence
• Large 1 bedroom manager's unit (could be added to rental pool)
• Well maintained amenities block
• Three street frontages
• Adjoining vacant block (can purchase separately for expansion STCA)
• Residential zoned
• Natural gas throughout park
• 240,000 litre salt chlorinated swimming pool
• Kids' splash pool
• Rainbow castle playground with new jump pillow
Tourism Brokers are proud to present the Resthaven Caravan Park. One of only two parks located in the lakeside township of Paynesville, the only park within comfortable walking distance of the town centre where you will find restaurants, cafes, shops and the supermarket.
Resthaven Caravan Park generates approximately half of its income from permanents and annuals whilst maintaining a solid holiday rental market with strong repeat business year after year.
The park is well established and easily operated. Currently owners have a park manager in place who lives onsite however the park is easily run by owner operators and this configuration will return the greatest profit to investors.
Net Profit: $263,229 for 2016/17
Contact Reg Partington and Annette Adams from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 998CPF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 2796