971CPF - Caravan Park Freehold & Business
- A fantastic opportunity to live a quality lifestyle in a country environment.
- With direct access to the Calder Highway, Ouyen is at the crossroads to Adelaide and Mildura.
- Small vibrant town with a Pioneer History surrounded by magnificent desert country.
- 4 units and 2 Cabins are an integral part of this successful business.
- A constant flow of workers, tourists and travellers.
- Local area (road/rail/solar) projects have shown a healthy improvement.
- 32 powered and 20 unpowered sites complement the caravan park.
- Plenty of room for improvement with space to build on.
Net Profit $134,252 for 2017/18 (supplied by owner)
Contact Reg Partington and Annette Adams from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 971CPF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Ouyen, with 1,500 people, is one of the largest towns of the Mallee area. The town is located at the intersection of the Mallee Highway (Adelaide-Sydney) and the Calder Highway (Melbourne-Mildura). It is 457 km north-west of Melbourne and 103 km south of Mildura.
The modern Ouyen is the commercial, transport and service centre for a vast area occupied by agricultural and pastoral properties. Enormous convoys of trucks line up at harvest time to ship the oats to Portland and the wheat to regional flour mills. The town's grain silos are a clear sign of its economic orientation. Ouyen has been identified as a future potential site for solar power systems.
Events: The Autumn Art Show is held in March or April and The Farmers Festival in November.
Property Code: 2810