Ready for a Sea Change on a First World exotic island just 2 hours from Australian mainland?
Newly built, Modern, 5 Bedrooms, Absolute Presidential Luxury, 180-degree stunning, panoramic ocean views from both levels and all rooms, Turkish Steam Sauna, Separate Finnish Dry Sauna, Indoor Spa Bath, Outdoor Covered Shower, Jacuzzi/Spa, quality furnishings/appliances, 8 acres of sub-dividable bushland, private rainforest bush walk, total privacy (no neighbors).
Cumberland Resort and Spa can continue under contract to operate this profitable business for you (worry-free) and you can use it as your private holiday home for your island trips.
• Listing Price: $1,599,000
• Fee Simple (absolute freehold)
• Real Estate and Business
• Excellent Return on Investment
• Occupancy: 61.2 %, Revenue: $102,393, ADR: $457
• Optional Management Contract with Cumberland Resort and Spa
• Expanding Market: Norfolk Island visitors numbers are increasing every year, expected to reach 27,000 in 2016-7.
• Attractive Tax Environment (no Federal GST, no Customs Duty, other tax exemptions).
• Licenced, well established, Tourist Accommodation, but can be used as private residence
• Registered under the Tourist Accommodation Act (1984) Norfolk Island
• Star Rated 4 stars, most recently April 2017
• Secluded and Private, Lifestyle Property on 3.2 hectares of land (8 acres)
• Spectacular, Unobstructed Pacific Ocean views
• 5 large Bedrooms (King beds), 31/2 bathrooms, pantry
• Fully equipped kitchen and laundry with Miele appliances
• Fully furnished, Vaulted ceilings, Fireplace, BBQ
• Three Massive Decks
• Indoor Spa Bath, Jacuzzi/Spa, Finnish Dry Sauna, Turkish Steam Sauna, outdoor hot shower
• High Mobility – split concrete driveway provides access to both levels of the house
• Water Quality – recent water test shows excellent water quality from two large water tanks
• Foxtel Satellite Dish – besides Cumberland Resort and Spa, this is the only 4-star accommodation with Foxtel cable TV
• Two Internet systems
• NBN Dish – Satellite dish is installed for high speed NBN Internet
• Internet – Internet is currently also connected to O3b satellite
• Garage – two car garage with built-in storage shelves to the ceiling
• Power – three phase power
• Land is sub-dividable – land size is 3.2 hectares making it large enough to legally sub-divide
• Well maintained property
• Two Water Tanks, three Septic Tanks
Bed and Breakfast InformationTotal Rooms: 5Stars: 4Restaurant Facilities: NoLiquor Licence: NoRestaurant: NoLease: Freehold