PRICE REDUCTION: Newport Homestay & Lodge- 1P4319M
CRE Brokers are pleased to be able to offer for sale The Newport Homestay & Lodge as a Going Concern with vacant possession.
Newport Homestay and Lodge comprises of a substantial Bluestone residence built in 1875 now fully renovated and offering 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, modern kitchen, lounge and dining room.
The hostel style accommodation centre offers:
* 15 x lodge bedrooms each having varying bed configurations including single, double or triple rooms, bar fridge, TV and aircon with shared toilet and bathrooms
* 2 x En-suite double bedrooms
* Communal kitchen area excess to courtyard and outdoor BBQ facilities
* On site laundry and storage area
* On site parking bays as well was plenty of off street parking
The freehold property enjoys two street frontages each of roughly 32 metres and has a land area of approximately 1606 m2.
The land is zoned for General Residential Schedule 1 purposes and offers further future development prospects (Subject to Planning Approval)
Inspections are by appointment only.
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -
Bed and Breakfast InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -
Other Features / Notes
A:FREEHOLD GOING CONCERN, B:MOTEL, B:OTHER OPPORTUNITY, C:VIC - Melbourne