1019CPF - Low Priced Freehold CVP with Opportunity Plus!
- Recently re-established Park.
- Set on 5 1/2 acres with 60 Sites including 6 Cabins and 2 Cottages.
- Get in on the ground level and gain!
- Turnover expected to keep growing substantially.
- Strong worker activity in area with major inland rail development.
- The owners have established the base and are looking to retirement.
- It’s an exciting opportunity - you be the one to benefit!
Narromine is where you come to meet the magnificent plains of the Central West. The Narromine Shire is situated near the centre of NSW and forms the heart of the rich Macquarie Valley. The Shire has a population of approximately 6,800 and consists of three urban centres. Narromine, Trangie and the village of Tomingley.
Narromine offers a wide range of services that with the regional city of Dubbo expanding so rapidly Narromine is the perfect alternative for affordable country living with the option of commuting to Dubbo for employment. It has the perfect blend of access to a major regional centre and a rural atmosphere. The Shire is renowned for the quality and quantity of its agricultural production, so it is no surprise that wheat, cotton, citrus, cattle, fat lambs, corn, barley, oats, sorghum, and lucerne are in high production.
Net Profit: $120,000 expected for 2018/19
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1019CPF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3293