1916MI - INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY – CBD LOCATION B&B INVESTMENT MOTEL
- 12 units in the heart of town.
- Adjoins main club and opposite Council Chambers, this offers an outstanding convenient location for guests.
- Compact location - easy to operate for tenants / operators.
- Strong trading history and repeat trade.
- Under 2 hours to coast and Brisbane.
- Ideal long-term investment.
- Comfortable 2 bedroom unit adjoining reception area at the front of the property.
- Easy Maintenance - No pool.
Recent review on Trip Advisor: Spotless room, beautifully made up. Very helpful and friendly manager. I will stay here every time I travel through and highly recommend this motel. Close to everything in town but still very quiet and comfortable.
Annual Rent: $86,461 plus GST
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1916MI (quote when enquiring)
Location: Nanango is the second-largest town in the South Burnett (as well as the 4th oldest town in Queensland) and has a population of around 4,500 residents. It is a moderately large country town and has a very friendly and informal atmosphere. The CBD features impressive chainsaw sculptures and murals which reflect the town's historical connections with timber-felling, farming and mining. The CBD area has convenience and food stores, a supermarket, restaurants and petrol outlets. Two cellar doors are also located within a few blocks of the centre of town.
Major annual events include the international Criterium Bike Race (held in Nanango's CBD in February); the Nanango Show (held at the Nanango Showgrounds in April); the Nanango Arts Festival (week in June; the Nanango Country Music Muster (held at the Showgrounds in September; the week-long Pioneer Festival (October) and the Christmas Carnival (December).
Property Code: 3699
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -