2529MF - One of Kind Spectacular Views
- Located in Nambucca Heads halfway between Sydney and Brisbane.
- Well known for its spectacular views.
- Boasts 12 fully self-contained 3.5 star apartments.
- Balcony water views across the river, ocean and forest.
- Ideal for the perfect holiday or short stay.
- Everything you need right on your doorstep.
- Guest amenities include use of the row boats, kayaks, snorkelling gear, library and barbeque area.
- Easy access to beaches, the river, fishing, walking trails, tennis, and golf.
- Close to the museums, restaurants, food outlets and the town centre.
- Strong and consistent occupancy.
- The views alone will make this worth a second look.
These holiday apartments are located at Nambucca Heads halfway between Sydney and Brisbane and are well known for their spectacular views.
This property boasts 12 fully self-contained 3.5 star apartments, with balcony water views across the river, ocean and forest. It is ideally situated and set up for the perfect holiday or short stay with everything you need right on your doorstep.
Guest amenities include use of the row boats, kayaks, snorkelling equipment, DVD and book library as well as the guest barbeque area.
Within a short distance, guests have easy access to beaches, the Nambucca River, fishing, walking trails, tennis courts, golf course, museums, restaurants, food outlets and the town centre.
With a strong and consistent occupancy, this creates the perfect opportunity for a couple looking to enter the tourism industry. The views alone will make this worth a second look.
Contact Warren Sweetman from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2529MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Nambucca Heads is a beautiful coastal holiday town on the mid North Coast of NSW. On a headland at the mouth of the gorgeous Nambucca River, the area is naturally beautiful with its meandering river, white sandy beaches and national park wilderness.
The current population of Nambucca Heads is around 10,000. The major local industries include tourism, timber and primary industries such as beef cattle, dairying, bananas, forestry, fishing, oyster farming and the retail and service sectors. There is also a growing engineering and small manufacturing sector.
Property Code: 2706
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -