Currently trading over $340,000.00 per annum with consistent repeat clientele.
Perfect business for and owner/operator or an investor.
Rare opportunity to secure a fully refurbished 14 room freehold motel on the Sunshine Coast and a short distance to the international airport. With further improvements the potential for growth is impressive. Motel in Nambour, is rated the best motel in town (Booking.com 9/10, Expedia 4.5/5, Trip Advisor 4.5/5) is an ideal beginners motel for a couple wanting a comfortable lifestyle or a savvy passive investor.
• Excellent location just off main highway (M1) and close to all amenities in a large coastal town
• Very well presented with 14 spacious rooms recently refurbished
• Prime corner position with 14 undercover parking bays and side street parking for larger vehicles and trailers (2 extra car parks available onsite)
• 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family sized residence on site with internal access to reception and commercial kitchen
• In-ground pool & BBQ area
• Opportunity to add a 2 bedroom motel unit to inventory ($35,000 per annum)
• Low cost operation that performs consistently well above the state average all year round
• Currently operates with no food preparation however opportunity exists for foodies to offer meal options (estimated $15,000 per annum)
• Consistently achieves high Google rankings for all major search terms including ‘accommodation in Nambour’
This well positioned property sits on a large corner block in the main street of Nambour, the commercial hub of the Sunshine Coast. This freehold motel is close to the hospital precinct, Nambour transit centre, shopping areas, restaurants, clubs and pubs, and sort after private and public schools.
Business clients, tourists and visitors with relatives in the area consistently choose Motel in Nambour as their preferred accommodation provider.
Motel in Nambour is also the closest motel to the Sunshine Coast Showgrounds which hosts, the Queensland Garden Expo, South Qld Caravan, Camping and Boating Expo, Sunshine Coast Agricultural Show, significant equestrian events, Collectorama Fairs, regular Swap Meets, just to name a few.
THE SUNSHINE COAST
The Sunshine Coast Region being the third most populated area in Queensland is situated approximately 100 kilometres north of Brisbane and includes 80 kilometres of coastline from Caloundra in the south to Noosa Heads in the north. The region's economic activity supports over 35,000 businesses on the Sunshine Coast, and its gross regional product (GRP) exceeds $10 billion. Key drivers of this economic growth have been strong population increases and growth in the key coastal industries such as tourism, retail and construction. There has also been business growth in the financial and insurance services, professional, scientific and technical services, health care and social assistance and education and training.
The Sunshine Coast region offers a wide variety of quality tourism attractions ranging from coastal beaches and waterways to scenic hinterland areas, national parks, world renowned Australia Zoo and international sporting and music events. For 2015/16 there were 1,256,667 international visitor nights and 6,607,813 domestic visitor nights.
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -