VIC Leasehold Hotel Priced To Sell - 1P4273H
EXCLUSIVE TO CRE BROKERS
Motivated Vendor Wants It Sold!
Fantastic VIC Leasehold Hotel Motel Opportunity!
The Myrtleford Hotel Motel is a terrific leasehold business situated on a prime corner location on one of Myrtleford`s main streets en route to the stunning Mt Buffalo National Park and its associated skiing holiday resorts.
With recent refurbishments and upgrades the Hotel Motel features a spacious public bar, lounge, bistro, large function room, beer garden, ample parking for patrons plus a manager`s residence.
As an added bonus there are 18 Hotel style rooms, 4 are en-suited, with a beautiful balcony overlooking the town.
Accommodation for fruit picking backpackers is very strong in the area.
* The Hotel Motel is presently only open for food and drink on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays & Sunday and Accommodation only on Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays.
This property offers incredible value for money and is a wonderful opportunity for an enthusiastic purchaser to grow the business and take it to the next level.
* Brand new 20 Year Lease
* Multiple income streams
* Picture postcard Alpine Valley location
* Strong patronage from locals and year round tourists
* Fantastic inspection
* Top location
* Priced to move!
Option to purchase the FREEHOLD is also available.
* $900,000 (negotiable) - walk in walk out
* Includes business, building, land & stock
Contact Ian McDonald at CRE Brokers to book your inspection.
This one won't last long at this price!
Hotel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -
Other Features / Notes
A:LEASEHOLD, B:HOTEL/BAR, C:VIC - North East