1546ML - A LICENCE TO PRINT MONEY? NO, BUT THE NEXT BEST THING!!
- This Leasehold Motel just keeps getting stronger and stronger!
- It’s an award-winning Motel in the booming Hunter area
- The Hunter Accommodation sector continues to be strong despite the Coronavirus!
- The motel turnover for the 3 months from August to October 2020 was $97,378.
- Ease of operation with 10 well maintained ground floor units
- No Cooking - opportunity to grow business further
- Spacious 3 bedroom residence
- The owners have opportunities elsewhere and are prepared to negotiate to sell!
- Get in quick and gain!
May 19, 2020: Future Planned Developments: ARTC announces $58 million works package in Muswellbrook - https://www.muswellbrookchronicle.com.au
Sept 6, 2020: Solar Farming in the Hunter: Malabar Resources’ Maxwell Solar Farm given approval by NSW Government - https://www.muswellbrookchronicle.com.au
The Hunter accommodation industry is continuing to perform well, and this property provides you with the opportunity to get in and gain. If offers 10 well maintained ground floor units and is an easily operated motel with currently no food and beverage.
Net Profit: $189,526 for August 2019 to July 2020
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1546ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Muswellbrook is a substantial and very attractive country town of historic buildings and tree-lined streets situated beside the Hunter River, 257 km north of Sydney and 26 km south of Scone. It is an expanding centre due to the employment opportunities provided by the eight coalmines in the district, the presence of the Liddell and Bayswater Power Stations and a flourishing wine grape industry.
With a district population of 16,000 Muswellbrook is not just another country town. Boasting excellent, delightful restaurants, a busy and diverse commercial centre, up-to-date health and education facilities, as well as abundant sporting facilities, Muswellbrook really is the ideal location for residents and visitors to work, rest and play.
Muswellbrook and district features a very successful blend of agriculture, commerce and industry. Power generation, coal mining, horse studs, wineries, dairying and agriculture all provide a sound economic base for the area, as well as the prospects for continued growth in the future.
Property Code: 3448
Motel InformationRestaurant Facilities: -Liquor Licence: -Restaurant: -Lease: -